Premium Hydro custom designs and builds it’s own hydro-robots. The design and technology optimizes efficiency and accuracy, to ensure a quality finished product.
Our innovative robot uses convertible high pressure pumps that provide versatility in pressure with the ability to convert from 10,000 psi to 40,000 psi to achieve the best quality finished product for each project. The width of the cut is unmatched in the industry at 96″and will reduce time and costs.
Hydrodemolition Trailers. Each trailer unit has:
- Two 450 HP diesel driven NLB 20405D pumps that are combined together in circuit to generate 20,000 psi @ 60 gpm.
- Pumps are bolt mounted on a 48-foot step deck flatbed trailer
- 1,500 gallon water surge tank (capacity not used for supply)
- Three canister bag filters, 5-micron for pre-surge tank clarification
- 700 gallon diesel fuel tank
- 500 feet of ¾” 20,000 psi high pressure poly flex hose from Parker
- Mounted work container with spare parts and tools
- Trailer payload weight 42,000 lbs (with Hydrodemolition Robot loaded on tail)
- Hydrodemolition Robot is chain mounted on the tail for transport
- Trailer is mobilized by a standard Semi-tractor, supplied by Premium Hydro.
- 45 Horse Power diesel engine
- Steel tracked
- Traverse mounted Spin Jet Assembly
- PLC controlled advance, rotation, traverse speed, and number of traverses
- Rotation speed 800 to 1,400 rpm
- Overhead steel protection canopy
- 7’high x 8’6” wide x 8’2” long
- Cutting deck (head) is 8’ wide and 1.5’ long.
- Weight is 8,900 lbs
- 8-foot wide maximum cutting width